Yuyuan Garden (豫园) is a famous classical garden in Shanghai finished in 1577 that was property of the Pan family. Its charming zigzag bridge (called Jiuqu Qiao or Nine-Bend Bridge) spans a large lotus pond. In the middle of the pond and at the end of the bridge, there is a beautiful teahouse. In the backdrop of this scene we see Pudong district with some of its iconic buildings like the Oriental Pearl Tower and the Jin Mao Tower.
I bought this magnet at a gift shop in the Yuyuan Bazaar located right next to the garden.
Material: Acrylic glass
Size: 5 x 7 cm (2 x 2.8 in)
- Travel China Guide: Yuyuan Garden
- China Highlights: Yu Yuan
- Yuyuan Tourist Mart: Nine-Turn Bridge
- Shanghai Daily: Classic garden a place of rare tranquility
- Ranker: List of Famous Pudong Buildings & Structures
Check out this cool pic!